Local, independent property expertise
With over three decades experience of selling homes in Calderdale, our close-knit team combines a passion for property and an in-depth knowledge of the local market place with the latest technology. We’re here to offer you and prospective buyers an efficient, personal service and expert advice.
If you’re thinking of selling your property, we offer:
- Competitive fees and no hidden extras – we charge just 1% of the sale value, including VAT *
- Friendly, trusted and independent personal service
- Discounted conveyancing fees through our partners, Wilkinson Woodward Solicitors
- Free, no-obligation property valuations
- In-house Energy Performance assessments
- Online marketing on Rightmove, Zoopla and our own web site, www.boococks.co.uk
- Our conveniently located property showroom in Halifax town centre
*Minimum fee £695 plus vat (£834 inc vat). An EPC may be required.
Meet the Boococks Team
Darren joined the Boococks team in January 2019 following an extensive thirty-year career in the UK property market.
Chris has over three decades wide-ranging experience in estate agency, including roles as a negotiator, valuer and land manager. He oversees both the sales and lettings sides of our property portfolio.
Olivia joined us in September 2018 and supports both the rentals and sales teams.
Sales and Rental Administrator
Christine has been part of the Wilkinson Woodward family since 2004 when she first joined us as a legal secretary before transferring to Boococks in 2008.
Jane has worked for Boococks for fifteen years and is responsible for inspecting rental properties before and after occupancy.