Local, independent property expertise
With over three decades experience of selling homes in Calderdale, our close-knit team combines a passion for property and an in-depth knowledge of the local market place with the latest technology. We’re here to offer you and prospective buyers an efficient, personal service and expert advice.
If you’re thinking of selling your property, we offer:
- Competitive fees and no hidden extras
- Friendly, trusted and independent personal service
- Discounted conveyancing fees through our partners, Wilkinson Woodward Solicitors
- Free, no-obligation property valuations
- In-house Energy Performance assessments
- Online marketing on Rightmove, Zoopla and our own web site, www.boococks.co.uk
- Our conveniently located property showroom in Halifax town centre
Meet the Boococks Team
Darren joined the Boococks team in January 2019 following an extensive thirty-year career in the UK property market.
Christine has been part of the Wilkinson Woodward family since 2004 when she first joined us as a legal secretary before transferring to Boococks in 2008.
Sales and Lettings Negotiator
Jane has worked for Boococks for fifteen years and is responsible for inspecting rental properties before and after occupancy.
Gina joined Boococks in 2001. She knows our rental properties and the local rental property market inside out. Gina is a single point of contact for landlords and tenants on matters relating to our rental property portfolio.
Kiera joined our busy sales and rentals team in September 2019. Her role involves marketing both sales and rental properties and helping vendors and buyers, landlords and tenants through the process.
Sales and Rental Administrator